COMPLIANCES WITH LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Attivo Protezione Pvt. Ltd. adheres to all applicable statutory & regulatory requirements.
Where, principal employer is responsible to follow the guidelines of Government towards
the minimum wages, duty hours, statutory compliances and other benefits applicable to
the assigned personnel, we ensure timely compliances as per service level agreement.
We posses all the requisite licenses and permissions from the concerned authorities
under the applicable laws, rules and regulations at any time.
Any official of the company will not permit any illegal or unethical act or instruct others to do so for any reason. Company shall adhere with the Law in case of any conflicts with a particular action, Industry Practice, Company Policy or Service Level Agreement.
We are compliance under;
- Companies Act, 1956.
- Shop & Establishment Act, 1948.
- PSARA - Act, 2005.
- Provident Fund Act, 1952.
- Employee State Insurance Act, 1948.
- Professional Tax Act, 1975.
- Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1953.
- The Contract Labour Act, 1970.
- Workmen Compensation Act, 1923.
- Goods and Service Tax (GST) Act, 2017.
- MSME Act 2006 / NSIC Act, 2006.
- Registered with Trade Mark Act, 1999.
- Maharashtra Private Security Guards Act, 1981.
- All applicable statutory requirements at business location.